Insert Coin Insert Coin

Good voice.

ioneofmany responds:

Tusan tack Shoeman! :)

Deter Me [WiP]- Deter Me [WiP]-

Daymn, haven't logged into newgrounds for over a year now.
But had to check you out since i remembered that you were insanely awesome back then.
Glad to see you're still shooting out solid WIPs :D

This definetly belongs in a game; a fighting game at that.
Good stuff, keep 'em coming

{dj-N} Nostalgia {dj-N} Nostalgia

mad props

THIS is what made you one of my favourite artists way back, real glad to hear you haven't forgotten about how it used to be done.

Make more of these from time to time, will ya? ;D

[dB] I'm the Good Guy [dB] I'm the Good Guy

SO here's my review!

Looooooved the intro, pretty sexy shit you got there, especially the ending of each pattern where it sorta sounds as if you reversed the plucking! ^^

What I didn't like though; it actually got pretty repetetive as the song was playing, You probably could've shortened the song by even a minute and for me it would've sounded better in the way of composition.

Other than that bro, I like it a lot!

REQUEST; try to make a dance song that incorporates the guitar sound in a snappy melody. ;)

Decibel responds:

I did reverse the plucking at the end of each pattern, it's actually pretty cool in an almost all acoustic track.

I will try to shorten it then ;)

And yeah, I will make a dance song with the guitar, and it shall be as sexy as the intro! :D

thanks for the review ;)

"Project" Intro "Project" Intro

daymn son!

Loved the vocal introduction, you have a good "movie-trailer-preview" voice that works perfectly here, haha xD

When it kicks in though; awesome atmosphere, and over all feel, the piano was a great touch.

I'm really impressed man! ^^

-shoephly

Btw, we should do a collab sometime in the not to distant future, if ya want. *shifty eyes*

[dB] Sunstroke [dB] Sunstroke

Good job!:D

Loved the portamento(i think it's called, the note sliding sound??) Anyway; loved that in the melody, good stuff. :D

Happy atmosphere, I really enjoyed the high pitched piano in the second half of the song.

Only think I could suggest is make the kick's "presence" bigger, since when it kicked in the first time I really didn't "feel" it, if you know what i mean.

Decibel responds:

Yes, it's called portamento :) It's pretty cool ain't it? :D

Yeah - the piano is the least thing I liked in the whole song though, I'm just not happy with it :S

I'll be sure to work on the kick soon, thanks for the tip :D

Wind Waker - Laruto's Lament Wind Waker - Laruto's Lament

Amazing.

The Zelda series has always had amazing composers. Personally this song is one of my absolute favourite.

Your rendition of this song is beyond perfect, my hat goes off for you! - That's if I hat to begin with. *shifty eyes*

..Anyway

Great vocals!

10/10
5/5

Keep it up! :)

VGSongbird responds:

Thank you. I loved this piece as well. And I'll continue to arrange more if I continue getting love like this wonderful review. Thank you :D

Chased by the Darkness Chased by the Darkness

nice

you achieved a great dark atmosphere with this piece,
I liked it!

The snares in the beginning were a really nice touch IMO.
in my head though, I thought it would sound amazing if you had like an army marching snare drum pattern very low volume in the background as the snares hit.

The faster paced snares in the middle kinda threw it away for me, didn't really think they fitted.

Overall:
9/10
5/5

Good luck in the future man! :D

M!ndL0ck M!ndL0ck

So dirty!

Too good!

Well mastered, nice dirty feeling throughout the whole piece, loved the choice of synths you used.

Keep it up dude, good stuff! :D

RealFaction responds:

Thanks :)

Unexpected Detour Unexpected Detour

Really nice

This belongs in a game!

Really nice stuff,
looking forward to hearing more. :)

shadowsoflight777 responds:

Thanks! More is on the way :)